flume-user mailing list archives

From Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delete individual message from queue
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 13:32:34 GMT
Is it possible to extend File Channel Integrity tool to support
filtering out corrupt events? Something like once we get a record and
it's not corrupt, provide a placeholder function to validate Event
implemented by user. I still don't have too much insight into
FileChannel implementation.

--
thanks
ashish