flume-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Shreedharan" <hshreedha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: HDFS Sink fails to rename file in Flume 1.4
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 22:49:55 GMT
Do you have some logs around the time the rename does not happen? We recently pushed a workaround
for this - when HDFS is unable to close the file, we were not renaming it. But since the data
is safe (it is hflushed anyway), we decided to change that and rename the file anyway: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-2586

Thanks, Hari