flume-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Shreedharan" <hshreedha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: How to assign an HBase rowkey
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 18:20:43 GMT
The row key is to be assigned by the serializer. Currently the Regex interceptor row keys are
randomly generated. You can write a new serializer that specifies this (you can simply copy
the code from the Regex interceptor or you can just inherit from the Regex serializer and
override the getRowKey method.

Thanks, Hari

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 7:34 AM, Carlotta Hicks <Carlotta.Hicks@sas.com>
wrote:

> I have an agent with an HBASE sink.  I am using RegexHbaseEventSerializer.  The first
part of the data that I am sending into the HBase table is the rowkey.