flume-user mailing list archives

From Manohar CS <Manohar...@itcinfotech.com>
Subject Notification support from flume?
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 12:19:01 GMT
Hi All,

I wanted to know if there is a way of notification mechanism or some way of finding out if
flume has finished transfer of certain file from spoolDir to HDFS sink? We know by looking
at .COMPLETED files in spoolDir we can assume its completed but wanted to know if there is
more reliable way of call back mechanism ?

Thanks,
Manohar.

Disclaimer: This  communication  is  for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) and
 shall  not attach any liability on the originator or ITC Infotech India Ltd./its  Holding
company/ its Subsidiaries/ its Group Companies. If you are the addressee, the contents of
this e-mail are intended for your use only and it shall  not be forwarded to any third party,
without first obtaining written authorization from the originator or ITC Infotech India Ltd./
its Holding company/its  Subsidiaries/ its Group Companies. It may contain information which
is confidential and legally privileged and the same shall not be used or dealt with  by any
 third  party  in  any manner whatsoever without the specific consent  of  ITC  Infotech India
Ltd./ its Holding company/ its Subsidiaries/ its Group Companies.