flume-user mailing list archives

From Nickolay Kolev <lem0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to separate json message into different columns when using ES sink?
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 08:41:00 GMT
Hi,

It looks like ES sink is oriented to handle text payload and not json and
there are problems with serialization.
We have the same problem and I have developed patch and custom version
based on sources (two months ago)
I am not java developer so probably it is not the best solution but it
works.
Now it is hosted on company's internal repo but if you have interest I can
upload it on GitHub or Bitbucket

best regards,
Nickolay Kolev