flume-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Shreedharan" <hshreedha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: missing kafka source and sink for flume 1.5.2 binary package
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 19:19:44 GMT
The Kafka Source and Sink are not part of 1.5.2, which was specifically meant to patch some
security bugs. Those will be part of 1.6 release.

Thanks,
Hari

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 12:19 AM, 十六夜涙 <crc32@qq.com> wrote:

> Since the flume git repository already has kafka source and sink source code.there's
no kafka jar file in the lib directory‍ of flume home ,wish could get the binary package
via download link.I tried to build flume by myself but it occurs an error while building flume-ng-morphline-solr-sink.‍