flume-user mailing list archives

From Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: flume with gnip
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 06:50:13 GMT
Hi Anthony,

Had a quick look at gnip4j. You need to write a Source for that, and
it would be inline with Twitter source. Code would be something like
(pulled from example), rest would be similar to Twitter Source

final StreamNotification observer = new StreamNotificationAdapter() {
    @Override
    public void notify(final Activity activity, final GnipStream stream) {
        // Create Event out of Activity

       // get Activity as byte array

        Event event = EventBuilder.withBody(bytes);
      getChannelProcessor().processEvent(event);

    }
};

HTH !
ashish