flume-user mailing list archives

From WangKe <wangke1...@outlook.com>
Subject program blocked at thrift API when sending events to flume
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 07:00:24 GMT

I wrote a application which send  a lot of events with high speed to flume with thrift source.
 I found that flume stopped receiving events some time later and my program was blocked at
the thrift API appendBatch().  The flume did not die because if I restart my program , every
thing is OK at first.  If I restart flume when my program blocked, my program threw a exception
of disconnection, then reconnected to flume and continued to send events.  I am confused by
this.  Is this a bug of flume?  if not, what should I do to fix this problem?
Thanks,Wang Ke