flume-user mailing list archives

From <j.guilm...@accenture.com>
Subject RE: Flume HTTP sink for binary data
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 11:31:14 GMT
Otis,

I’m about to propose something (today). I’m waiting for a formal authorization from my
client: I’ve received an informal GO.

Is there any JIRA existing already ?

Best regards

From: Otis Gospodnetic [mailto:otis.gospodnetic@gmail.com]
Sent: lundi 27 octobre 2014 17:28
To: user@flume.apache.org
Subject: Re: Flume HTTP sink for binary data

Hi,

Shouldn't something like that exist in Flume?

Jean-François, is this something you could contribute?  Maybe we can use yours or work on
it if you can put up a patch?  If not, I think we can take one of the existing implementations
you mentioned and try to improve that and contribute that...... but if your stuff is better,
somewhat ready, and contributable.....

Thanks,
Otis

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 12:09 PM, <j.guilmard@accenture.com<mailto:j.guilmard@accenture.com>>