flume-user mailing list archives

From christopher palm <cpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Static Interceptors Not Working
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 14:01:40 GMT
All,

I am trying to get the static interceptor to insert key, value information
in each line that is written
out in my data sink.
I have tried this with various configurations, but can't seem to get any
output from the interceptor
to show up in the output files produced by Flume in the target data
directory.
Below is my latest config, using spooldir as the source and a file_roll
sink as the output.

Any suggestions as to what I am configuring wrong here?

Thanks,
Chris

client.channels=ch1
client.channels.ch1.type=memory
client.channels.ch1.capacity=100000
client.channels.ch1.transactionCapacity=100000

client.sources=src-1
client.sources.src-1.type=spooldir
client.sources.src-1.spoolDir=/opt/app/solr/flume/sinkIn
client.sources.src-1.deserializer.maxLineLength=10000
client.sources.src-1.interceptors = i1
client.sources.src-1.interceptors.i1.type = static
client.sources.src-1.interceptors.i1.preserveExisting = false
client.sources.src-1.interceptors.i1.key = datacenter
client.sources.src-1.interceptors.i1.value= NYC_01
client.sinks=k1
#client.sinks.k1.type=avro
#client.sinks.k1.hostname=localhost
#client.sinks.k1.port=42424
## Debugging Sink, Comment out AvroSink if you use this one
# http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#file-roll-sink
client.sinks.k1.type = file_roll
client.sinks.k1.sink.directory = /opt/app/solr/flume/sinkOut
client.sinks.k1.sink.rollInterval = 0

# Connect soure and sink with channel
client.sources.src-1.channels=ch1
client.sinks.k1.channel=ch1