flume-user mailing list archives

From Ahmed Vila <av...@devlogic.eu>
Subject Re: starting agent from eclipse ?
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 08:33:11 GMT
Hi Gary,

I'm not quite sure how it works on windows, but it might be that there is a
need for backward slash after the port, just like there is one on a first
line.

Anyway, I see that there is @JAVA_OPTS variable.
Try to search across startup script and I can bet it's set to something
like:
JAVA_OPTS="-Xmx20m"

In that case, just add the line I've gave you into this var and revert the
startup lines you've modified, so java_opts looks something like this:
JAVA_OPTS="-Xmx20m
-agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=y,address=10100"