flume-user mailing list archives

From Asim Zafir <asim.za...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance of Flume in production systems
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 09:40:21 GMT
It really depends but couple of questions before a proper suggestion can be
made. :

What kind of agent are you using in your pipeline sinking to HDFS?
Does your pipeline involves a collector?
What kind of channel you are using accross the data pipeline?
How frequently do you want to roll the flume events?
It will be helpful to see your data pipeline architecture before making a
suggestion?

Asim Zafir