flume-user mailing list archives

From Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie - Sink question
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 06:08:50 GMT
I would recommend using an Interceptor for this and possibly a modified
Flume topology. If the json files have large numbers of rows or very high
number of files, go for a Collection tier, and use another level of agents
that uses interceptors for DB lookup and CSV generation. Something like

Collection Agents -> Transformation Agents (writing to S3 Sinks)

You can scale out Transformation/Collection layer agents  based on the
traffic volume

thanks

--
thanks