flume-user mailing list archives

From Manohar...@itcinfotech.com
Subject Configuring flume agent dynamically from java code
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:05:07 GMT

Hi Flume developers,

I have an use-case where in I need to configure the flume agent dynamically/programmatically
via Java and start the flume agent. Note that these agent configuration details will be fed
in by User in UI which Java code will translate to flume agent properties. Please let me know
how I can go about this use case.

Thanks,
Manohar.

Disclaimer: This  communication  is  for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) and
 shall  not attach any liability on the originator or ITC Infotech India Ltd./its  Holding
company/ its Subsidiaries/ its Group Companies. If you are the addressee, the contents of
this e-mail are intended for your use only and it shall  not be forwarded to any third party,
without first obtaining written authorization from the originator or ITC Infotech India Ltd./
its Holding company/its  Subsidiaries/ its Group Companies. It may contain information which
is confidential and legally privileged and the same shall not be used or dealt with  by any
 third  party  in  any manner whatsoever without the specific consent  of  ITC  Infotech India
Ltd./ its Holding company/ its Subsidiaries/ its Group Companies.