flume-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Shreedharan" <hshreedha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Failover sink groups
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 19:06:07 GMT
It should - if a failover has not happened, the higher priority one should be used.

If you do write a sink selector, consider contributing it back to the project so it can be
used by others too (basically a sink selector that returns hosts in the order specified in
the config - you can write an order selector which can be used for both host selector for
use with RPC client and sink selector for use with Sinks)

Thanks,
Hari