flume-user mailing list archives

From terreyshih <terreys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using multiplex selector but also need to replicate
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2014 23:40:11 GMT
Hi,

Forgot to mention that I thought of replicating the events in one agent to two channels, with
one channel just sending the raw event to my raw event sink and one channel goes to another
sink which then connects to another agent

			channel 1 -> sink 1 (raw event sink)
agent 1src -> replicate
			channel 2 - sink  2 -> agent 2 src -> multiplex ….

Is there anyway to do it in one agent ?

thx
On Aug 16, 2014, at 4:35 PM, terreyshih <terreyshih@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> If I need to multiplex a channel and at the same time replicating that channel and drop
it to a different sink,  what would be the best way to do this ?

> For example, I have 3 channels writing to 3 HBase tabls, but I want all 3 channels also
write to some other sink which could be a log or something.

> The 3 channels are already using the multiplex selector to write their respective tables,
but I want to have the data also write to the other sink, just as raw flume events.