flume-user mailing list archives

From saverio mucci <saver.mu...@gmail.com>
Subject Flume restart after sync destination failure
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 10:29:01 GMT
Hi all!
I'm a new user to the ML and to Flume too.

I started using flume to make sure that all my data gets into hbase from
the frontend http server and i'm quite satisfied.
The problem i got is connected to the moments when hbase does not respond
correctly like a crash/or network problem then flume keep storing the
events but does not send them to the synk without any error in the log file
just increasing the size of the queue.
All starts to work correctly again only when i restart the flume agent that
then starts to flush the enqueued data.

I'm using flume 1.4.0

Thank you all in advance
Best