flume-user mailing list archives

From iain wright <iainw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flume 1.5.0 released
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 22:57:36 GMT
Congrats and thanks! We will likely adopt the spillover channel

--
Iain Wright
Cell: (562) 852-5916

<http://www.labctsi.org/>
This email message is confidential, intended only for the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is privileged, exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, do
not disclose or disseminate the message to anyone except the intended
recipient. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender by return email, and
delete all copies of this message.