flume-user mailing list archives

From Iván Fernández Perea <ivan.fernandez.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some dependencies can not be found in 1.5.0 release
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 09:11:05 GMT
It seems that flume has updated kite to 0.12 version
http://flume.apache.org/releases/1.5.0.html

So flume doesnt use lastest kite version and probably does not use this
class anymore org/kitesdk/morphline/api/Command. What kite version are you
using?

Regards

> Hi Iván,
>
> the MorphlineInterceptor class belongs to the Solr sink that comes with
> flume.
>
> If I add the Kite, Metrics and Config dependencies, the
> NoClassDefFoundError error dissappears. However, I did not have to add any
> dependency in the previous version.
>
> Thank you.

> ivan.fernandez.perea@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi Cesar,
>>
>> check if ou have MorphlineInterceptor within your flume classpath
>> (FLUME_CLASSPATH variable in flume-env.sh file)

>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am getting the following error:
>>>
>>> [ERROR -
>>> org.apache.flume.node.PollingPropertiesFileConfigurationProvider$FileWatcherRunnable.run(PollingPropertiesFileConfigurationProvider.java:145)]
>>> Failed to start agent because dependencies were not found in classpath.
>>> Error follows.
>>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/kitesdk/morphline/api/Command
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.solr.morphline.MorphlineInterceptor.<init>(MorphlineInterceptor.java:55)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.solr.morphline.MorphlineInterceptor$Builder.build(MorphlineInterceptor.java:112)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.flume.sink.solr.morphline.MorphlineInterceptor$Builder.build(MorphlineInterceptor.java:103)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.flume.channel.ChannelProcessor.configureInterceptors(ChannelProcessor.java:111)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.flume.channel.ChannelProcessor.configure(ChannelProcessor.java:80)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.flume.conf.Configurables.configure(Configurables.java:41)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.flume.node.AbstractConfigurationProvider.loadSources(AbstractConfigurationProvider.java:353)
>>>
>>> The configuration of the morphline interceptor is:
>>>
>>> agent.sources.spoolSource.interceptors = morphlineinterceptor
>>> agent.sources.spoolSource.interceptors.morphlineinterceptor.type =

--
Visit my blog:
http://java4developers.com/