flume-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Krawczyk <ste...@nextdoor.com>
Subject Re: Thrift Source: TCompactProtocol vs TBinaryProtocol
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 21:00:16 GMT
Cool.

We're sending events to flume from python, and there's a c-extension
implementation of the binary protocol which is a little faster for
serialization, so I was wanting to try it out.

Yep, I managed to recompile flume, however for some reason the server
works, but the unit tests don't...

Cheers,

Stefan