flume-user mailing list archives

From Kris Ogirri <kani...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS Source on 1.3.0?
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 22:32:07 GMT
I am not certain how performing the update to Flume violate any Service
contract one could have with IBM but I am certain that Flume 1.3 has a
significant amount of issues with Hbase connectivity. You might have to
discuss the legal implications with your IBM Sales Rep or Business
Partner.( Disclaimer: I work for IBM)