flume-user mailing list archives

From Asim Zafir <asim.za...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fastest way to get data into flume?
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 20:58:55 GMT
How much data are ingesting per minute or second bases?
How many source we are taking here ?
What kind of channel are you using currently and what is the memory
/storage footprint on the source as well as sink?
is it a uniform distribution of traffic? if not, what is the max peak of
the data throughput you you expect from a given source?