flume-user mailing list archives

From Chhaya Vishwakarma <Chhaya.Vishwaka...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject RE: Multiple flume agent on single machine
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 04:01:40 GMT
Thank you for your reply do you have any sample for the same?

From: Simeon Zaharici [mailto:simeon_zaharici@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2014 8:23 PM
To: user@flume.apache.org
Subject: Re: Multiple flume agent on single machine

Hello

You do not need to run multiple flume agents, although this is possible.
You could just define multiple sources running on different ports in the same flume agent,
each one writing to its own Hbase sink.

Regards,
Simeon

On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 11:30:56 PM, Chhaya Vishwakarma <Chhaya.Vishwakarma@lntinfotech.com<mailto:Chhaya.Vishwakarma@lntinfotech.com>>