flume-user mailing list archives

From Chhaya Vishwakarma <Chhaya.Vishwaka...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject Multiple flume agent on single machine
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 04:27:07 GMT
Hi

I have a problem statement where i need to collect data from multiple machines(each machine
forwarding data for different format) to centralized storage(Hbase).

I need to make a different table for each type of log collected.

How can i do it using flume? Is it possible to run multiple flume agent on same machine ?
I can assign each type to one agent which will write to hbase.

Regards,
Chhaya Vishwakarma

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information
for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on
the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must
notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility
or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"