flume-user mailing list archives

From Simeon Zaharici <simeon_zahar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Json over netcat source
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 17:52:56 GMT
Hi guys

I would like to send json data to a flume netcat source and then send it to an elasticsearch
sink that uses the

org.apache.flume.sink.elasticsearch.ElasticSearchLogStashEventSerializer.

It works to send plain text on the netcat source, however when I send json the event ends
up in elasticsearch as 'org.elasticsearch.common.xcontent.XContentBuilder'.

Which would be the easiest way to go about this ? I saw from reading docs that creating a
morphline interceptor could be the way to go but I did not fully understand how that works.

Thanks a lot