flume-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Lord <jl...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Flume with ActiveMQ
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 03:20:15 GMT
Glad to hear!
I don't see it documented anywhere but that is probably because it
just depends on the jms implementation. Regardless the user guide
clearly states we test with activemq so we should at least document a
default setting for that. Would you be able to file a doc jira to
improve this?

flume-ng-sources/flume-jms-source/src/test/java/org/apache/flume/source/jms/TestIntegrationActiveMQ.java