flume-user mailing list archives

From Richard Ross <richard.prion...@gmail.com>
Subject Flume and encryption
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 14:25:01 GMT
Hello:

I am just getting started with Flume and my use case requires moving encrypted messages from
a JMS queue into HDFS. I am wondering if there is an "out of the box" configuration to handle
this, or if I will need to write a custom sink or source (the filesystem that the agent will
be running on will be encrypted, so it doesn't matter when the decryption occurs). For the
most part, I understand everything except the decryption. I have read some documentation and
didn't see anything addressing this particular use case.

Thanks for any advice,
Richard.