flume-user mailing list archives

From Rodney Grilli <rgri...@gmail.com>
Subject AWS SQS Sink Plugin
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 01:09:44 GMT
Hello,

Is anyone aware of an AWS SQS Sink plugin?  We are currently using the flume agent to sink
all events to S3, but would like to sink a filtered set of events to SQS in support of a near-realtime
dashboard capability.  We are very happy with the performance of the flume agent, and would
rather not have to replace it with a logstash or fluentd agent that include plugins for both
S3 and SQS.

I had no luck with my searches of the Internet, flume-Jira, and the flume user mailing list
archive.

Thanks in advance for your help on this,

Rodney Grilli