flume-user mailing list archives

From P lva <ruvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS Source
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:45:21 GMT
It was a problem with classpath. I fixed it but can you tell me how to pass
the password to the configuration ?

I sure its a local text file but I get this error despite mentioning the
location of the password file in the configuration.

14/01/17 10:43:18 ERROR node.AbstractConfigurationProvider: Source s1 has
been removed due to an error during configuration
org.apache.flume.FlumeException: Could not lookup ConnectionFactory
        at
org.apache.flume.source.jms.JMSSource.doConfigure(JMSSource.java:222)
        at
org.apache.flume.source.BasicSourceSemantics.configure(BasicSourceSemantics.java:65)
        at
org.apache.flume.conf.Configurables.configure(Configurables.java:41)
        at
org.apache.flume.node.AbstractConfigurationProvider.loadSources(AbstractConfigurationProvider.java:331)
        at
org.apache.flume.node.AbstractConfigurationProvider.getConfiguration(AbstractConfigurationProvider.java:102)
        at
org.apache.flume.node.PollingPropertiesFileConfigurationProvider$FileWatcherRunnable.run(PollingPropertiesFileConfigurationProvider.java:140)
        at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:304)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
Caused by: javax.naming.AuthenticationException: Not permitted: invalid
name or password [Root exception is javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: invalid
name or password]
        at
com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsContext.lookup(TibjmsContext.java:670)
        at
com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsContext.lookup(TibjmsContext.java:491)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:411)
        at
org.apache.flume.source.jms.JMSSource.doConfigure(JMSSource.java:219)
        ... 12 more
Caused by: javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: invalid name or password
        at com.tibco.tibjms.Tibjmsx.buildException(Tibjmsx.java:591)
        at
com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsConnection._create(TibjmsConnection.java:1350)
        at
com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsConnection.<init>(TibjmsConnection.java:4185)
        at
com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsQueueConnection.<init>(TibjmsQueueConnection.java:36)
        at
com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsxCFImpl._createImpl(TibjmsxCFImpl.java:200)
        at
com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsxCFImpl._createConnection(TibjmsxCFImpl.java:253)
        at
com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsQueueConnectionFactory.createQueueConnection(TibjmsQueueConnectionFactory.java:87)
        at
com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsContext$Messenger.request(TibjmsContext.java:325)
        at
com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsContext.lookup(TibjmsContext.java:657)
        ... 15 more

Thanks
Pruthvi