flume-user mailing list archives

From P lva <ruvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS Source
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 20:24:14 GMT
agent.sources = s1
agent.channels = c1
agent.sinks = k1

agent.sources.s1.type = jms
agent.sources.s1.initialContextFactory =
com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsInitialContextFactory
agent.sources.s1.connectionFactory = 'name of connection factory'
agent.sources.s1.providerURL = tcp://jndi server
agent.sources.s1.destinationName = name of the queue
agent.sources.s1.destinationType = QUEUE
agent.sources.s1.channels = c1
agent.sources.s1.userName = username
agent.sources.s1.passwordFile= /location/to/password

agent.channels.c1.type = memory
agent.channels.c1.capacity = 1000
agent.channels.c1.transactionCapacity = 100

agent.sinks.k1.type = hbase
agent.sinks.k1.channel = c1
agent.sinks.k1.table = table
agent.sinks.k1.columnFamily = col

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 2:13 PM, Jeff Lord <jlord@cloudera.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> org.apache.flume.node.AbstractConfigurationProvider.loadSources(AbstractConfigurationProvider.java:331)
>>         at
>> org.apache.flume.node.AbstractConfigurationProvider.getConfiguration(AbstractConfigurationProvider.java:102)
>>         at
>> org.apache.flume.node.PollingPropertiesFileConfigurationProvider$FileWatcherRunnable.run(PollingPropertiesFileConfigurationProvider.java:140)
>>         at
>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>>         at
>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:304)
>>         at
>> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
>>         at
>> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
>>         at
>>         at
>> Caused by: javax.naming.AuthenticationException: Not permitted: invalid
>> name or password [Root exception is javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: invalid
>> name or password]
>>         at
>> com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsContext.lookup(TibjmsContext.java:670)
>>         at
>> com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsContext.lookup(TibjmsContext.java:491)
>>         at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:411)
>>         at
>> org.apache.flume.source.jms.JMSSource.doConfigure(JMSSource.java:219)
>>         ... 12 more
>> Caused by: javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: invalid name or password
>>         at com.tibco.tibjms.Tibjmsx.buildException(Tibjmsx.java:591)
>>         at
>> com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsConnection._create(TibjmsConnection.java:1350)
>>         at
>> com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsConnection.<init>(TibjmsConnection.java:4185)
>>         at
>> com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsQueueConnection.<init>(TibjmsQueueConnection.java:36)
>>         at
>> com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsxCFImpl._createImpl(TibjmsxCFImpl.java:200)
>>         at
>> com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsxCFImpl._createConnection(TibjmsxCFImpl.java:253)
>>         at
>> com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsQueueConnectionFactory.createQueueConnection(TibjmsQueueConnectionFactory.java:87)
>>         at
>> com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsContext$Messenger.request(TibjmsContext.java:325)
>>         at
>> com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsContext.lookup(TibjmsContext.java:657)
>>         ... 15 more
>>

>> Thanks
>> Pruthvi
>>

>> On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 2:29 PM, Jeff Lord <jlord@cloudera.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Your config and anymore logfile context you can provide will help get

have my configuration similar to that. The only change being the