flume-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Better sink/source/interceptor lists?
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 21:00:57 GMT
Thanks for positive and quick feedback.

I'd imagine you'd really just want to:
* migrate docs to wiki
* have page-per-sink and page-per-source and page-per-....
* toc and/or sidebar for easy navigation
* wiki..... easy for others to add their own plugins

Anyhow, just wanted to provide this outside view feedback.  Hopefully
somebody from the Flume team thinks this is important enough to actually do
it. :)

Otis

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 2:07 PM, Devin Suiter RDX <dsuiter@rdx.com> wrote:

> I do spend a lot of time scrolling around...even a framebar would help, or
> a "back to top" link in each section...but a table would be nice, and a
> wishlist would be great.
>
> *Devin Suiter*
> Jr. Data Solutions Software Engineer
> 100 Sandusky Street | 2nd Floor | Pittsburgh, PA 15212
> Google Voice: 412-256-8556 | www.rdx.com
>

> On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 2:03 PM, Brock Noland <brock@cloudera.com> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>

>> On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 12:56 PM, Otis Gospodnetic <
>> otis.gospodnetic@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Do others think it would be valuable to Flume to:
>>>
>>> 1) more clearly list all available sources, sinks, interceptors
>>> Compare:
>>> http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html
>>> to: