flume-user mailing list archives

From Chhaya Vishwakarma <Chhaya.Vishwaka...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject Re: flume agent not starting
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 12:42:01 GMT
Hi,

Agent is starting I am using morphline interceptor to parse events

Below is my morphline configuration

morphlines : [
{
id : morphline1

commands : [
{
readMultiLine {
  regex : "Started session*"
  what : next
  charset : UTF-8
}
}
]
}
]

This is my flume configuration file

host1.sources = src1
host1.sinks = sink1
host1.channels = ch1

host1.sources.src1.type = exec
host1.sources.src1.command = tail -F /home/user/apache-flume-1.4.0-bin/try.log
host1.sources.src1.channels = ch1
host1.sources.src1.restart = true
#host1.sources.src1.batchsize=10

host1.sources.src1.interceptors = morphlineinterceptor
host1.sources.src1.interceptors.morphlineinterceptor.type = org.apache.flume.sink.solr.morphline.MorphlineInterceptor$Builder
host1.sources.src1.interceptors.morphlineinterceptor.morphlineFile = /home/user/apache-flume-1.4.0-bin/morphline.conf

host1.sinks.sink1.type = file_roll
host1.sinks.sink1.channel = ch1
host1.sinks.sink1.sink.directory = /home/user/apache-flume-1.4.0-bin
host1.sinks.sink1.sink.serializer= TEXT
host1.sinks.sink1.sink.rollInterval=0

host1.channels.ch1.capacity=1000
host1.channels.ch1.transactionCapacity=100

host1.channels.ch1.type=memory

input file content

Started session
Started session
Started session

But in /home/user/apache-flume-1.4.0-bin I can see a file named 1389960784130-1 but it's not
showing any content. I can see only new line characters in output file

Regards,
Chhaya Vishwakarma

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information
for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on
the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must
notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility
or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"