flume-user mailing list archives

From Salih Kardan <karda...@gmail.com>
Subject Flume Event Header- add timestamp
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 09:10:30 GMT
I have a problem with adding time-stamp to flume header. Here is a snipped
from my conf file.

 agent.sources.avrosource.interceptors.addTimestamp.type =
org.apache.flume.interceptor.TimestampInterceptor$Builder

When I debug with maven, I see that timestamp is not added to header. Here
is the debug output:

 2013-12-05 10:56:34,963 (SinkRunner-PollingRunner-DefaultSinkProcessor)
[DEBUG -
com.btoddb.flume.sinks.cassandra.CassandraSink.process(CassandraSink.java:135)]
event: [Event headers = {key=value}, body.length = 12 ]

FYI, I also add timestamp like this, but again it does not work.

    agent.sources.avrosource.interceptors = addTime
    agent.sources.avrosource.interceptors.addTime.type = timestamp

Any help would be apprecited. Thanks

Salih Kardan