flume-user mailing list archives

From bitsof info <bitsofinf...@gmail.com>
Subject Flume 1.4 and MorphlineInterceptor
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 21:22:51 GMT
Hi,
New to flume and I am trying to use the MorphlineInterceptor per the
documentation here:

http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#morphline-interceptor

When I run flume, it immediately gives ClassNotFoundException
for com.cloudera.cdk.morphline.api.Command

So I pulled down the morphlines CDK and built it, and tried copying the
morphine core jar over to the flume/lib dir, run, and just get the next
ClassNotFoundException in what I imagine will be a long line of references
from the CDS dependencies.

Is there a flume jar or CDK jar that just includes "everything"
dependencies wise to use flume's morphline interceptor?

thanks!