flume-user mailing list archives

From "Wang, Yongkun | Yongkun | BDD" <yongkun.w...@mail.rakuten.com>
Subject Re: sleep() in script doesn't work when called by exec Source
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 05:26:44 GMT
If it happened at the last hop in your test, it could possibly happen at the first hop.
Maybe the network is not fast in my test. I got "ChannelException: The channel has reached
it's capacity." either on agent side (first hop) or collector side (last hop sinking to hadoop).

My configuration of agent:

agent1.sources = spd1
agent1.sources.spd1.type = spooldir
agent1.sources.spd1.spoolDir = /log/flume-ng/agent1/spooldir/spd1
agent1.sources.spd1.deserializer.maxLineLength = 8192
agent1.sources.spd1.channels = file1

agent1.channels = file1
agent1.channels.file1.type = file
agent1.channels.file1.checkpointDir = /log/flume-ng/agent1/checkpoint
agent1.channels.file1.dataDirs = /log/flume-ng/agent1/data
agent1.channels.file1.capacity = 2000000
agent1.channels.file1.transactionCapacity = 100

agent1.sinks = avro1
agent1.sinks.avro1.type = avro
agent1.sinks.avro1.channel = file1
agent1.sinks.avro1.hostname = remote_host
agent1.sinks.avro1.port = 33333

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Yongkun Wang