flume-user mailing list archives

From ZORAIDA HIDALGO SANCHEZ <zora...@tid.es>
Subject Events being cut by flume
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 10:20:05 GMT

Hello,

I am having some weird problem while processing events coming from a file with this format:
UTF-8 Unicode (with BOM) English text, with CRLF line terminators

Some of the events in the file contain this text: "Marés". While some events are sent correctly
without begin cut by flume, there are others that arrive incomplete. And even more, the process
of sending more events (once one event has been cut) stops. We end with incomplete files on
HDFS. We have isolate the problem: trying with roll file sink instead of HDFS , removing all
the interceptors, etc. However, we still have the same problem. Apparently, the troublesome
event does not have any hide weird character and files are generated automatically so we would
expect that if some malformed input comes from one event, it would come for the others too.

We really appreciate any hint that you could give us.

Thanks.

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra política
de envío y recepción de correo electrónico en el enlace situado más abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on
the basis of the terms set out at: