flume-user mailing list archives

From Jintao Guan <ilovexia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use Esper in Flume
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 18:49:28 GMT
Hi Shekhar,

Thank you for your email. The first solution is what I am looking for.
I really want to know the details of the custom sink.

1. The first thing I want to know is that how to install the custom sink ?
Compile it then put the ***.jar into $FLOME_HOME/lib ?
2. Is there any material about how to write custom sink ?

Thank you.