flume-user mailing list archives

From Sanjath Shringeri <sanj...@claritics.com>
Subject Re: In Flume-NG (1.3), is there a way to check the heartbeat on the http agent
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 16:59:16 GMT
Thanks. Any pointer on how to enable the http monitoring? I am bit confused
on whether I should create an extra node in the topology just to make it
work as http monitor or the node that has the http source can itself be
enabled for http monitor. This section(
http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#monitoring) seem to indicate
that a given node can be configured to talk to another node that acts as
http monitor, right?