flume-user mailing list archives

From Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use HTTPS with HTTPSource?
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2013 02:38:35 GMT
HTTP source has not changed much :) One way to patch in additional SSL
stuff in jetty code. The second more tedious way is to use NIO framework
with SSL code like Netty or MINA. We are working on MINA M1 release and
perhaps after that shall take a tab at writing an HTTP source based on that.

HTH !

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 3:07 AM, shushuai zhu <sszhu@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Ashish,
>
> Thanks for the pointer. So I will create my own source, say HTTPSSource,
> which extends the HTPSource to add the https connection, then use the
> custom HTTPSSource in flume.conf.
>
> Is this the right source code you referred (I am using flume 1.3.1)?
>

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=tree;f=flume-ng-core/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/source/http;h=fa5477033ca23c075fec6af2c391b01d1d49f69a;hb=trunk
>

> Shushuai

thanks
ashish