flume-user mailing list archives

From liuyongbo <liuyon...@baidu.com>
Subject 答复: how to print the channel capacity
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 11:39:07 GMT
Thanks for your answer.

Additional,I’m using mem channel, write log to mongodb, when the input log
is faster than consume(write into mongo), the queue is growing, when reach
the max,the new input log is lost.

So, what I want to know is the exact point that can blance the input and
output

发件人: Nitin Pawar [mailto:nitinpawar432@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2013年5月15日 16:49
收件人: user@flume.apache.org
主题: Re: how to print the channel capacity

here is one example for the capacity defining flow

https://cwiki.apache.org/FLUME/flume-ng-performance-measurements.html

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 2:16 PM, Nitin Pawar <nitinpawar432@gmail.com>
wrote:

sorry pressed enter too soon

as for your question: how many events a flume agent can hold?

sorry but I don't think there is any direct answer to that.... .I may be
very well wrong there as I am myself pretty new with flume

there was a JIRA for the capacity of file channels FLUME-1571

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 1:50 PM, Nitin Pawar <nitinpawar432@gmail.com>