flume-user mailing list archives

From "Babu, Prashanth" <Prashanth.B...@nttdata.com>
Subject Flume-NG -- 2 Sources and a single Sink
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 08:25:39 GMT
Hi,

I have been using Flume-OG till now and currently I am evaluating Flume-NG.
I have followed the guidelines in http://flume.apache.org/FlumeDeveloperGuide.html.
In my use case, I have 2 Sources on a machine, but a single custom sink.
2 Sources are tails on 2 different files which are configured in flume.conf.
I have tried giving the same channel for both the sources, but my sink is getting data only
from one of the sources.
Is there any way wherein I can get data from both the sources with a single sink, as is required
in my case?
Please let me know.
TIA.

Regards,
Prashanth.

Disclaimer:This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for the sole use
of the addressee and may contain legally privileged, confidential, and proprietary data.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by replying promptly to this
email and then delete and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use,
copying or forwarding