flume-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Alten-Lorenz <wget.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can not connect to Zookeeper
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 17:13:10 GMT
This is a HBase error, and the error is printed out clearly:

>> Cannot connect to ZooKeeper, is the quorum specification valid? webtech, wbtest01,
wbtest02

Check your Hbase configuration.

- Alex

On Apr 16, 2013, at 10:15 AM, GuoWei <wei.guo@wbkit.com> wrote:

> I Use flume version: 1.3.0
>
> 在 2013-4-16,下午4:16,Nitin Pawar <nitinpawar432@gmail.com> 写道:
>
>> Which version of flume are you using?
>>

>> On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 1:35 PM, GuoWei <wei.guo@wbkit.com> wrote:
>> HI ,
>>
>> today I got exception from flume log. As flow:
>>
>>  16 四月 2013 15:40:51,101 ERROR [lifecycleSupervisor-1-5] (org.hbase.async.HBaseClient$ZKClient.getDeferre
   dRoot:2243)  - Cannot connect to ZooKeeper, is the quorum specification valid? webtech,
wbtest01, wbtest02
>> 434 java.net.UnknownHostException:  wbtest01:
>>
>> But I already set /etc/hosts file with the correct host name wbtest01 and other zookeepers.
>>
>> And also with the following exceptions:
>>
>> 6 四月 2013 15:40:51,103 ERROR [lifecycleSupervisor-1-2] (org.apache.flume.lifecycle.LifecycleSupervisor$
   MonitorRunnable.run:238)  - Unable to start SinkRunner: { policy:org.apache.flume.sink.DefaultSinkProcesso
   r@7d23abc8 counterGroup:{ name:null counters:{} } } - Exception follows.

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com