flume-user mailing list archives

From Madhu Gmail <madhu.munag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flume-NG : HBase sink : Could not retrieve login configuration: java.lang.SecurityException:
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2013 02:32:56 GMT
The issue has been resolved as mentioned below

1)     After using CDH 4.1.1 the log exception is gone.  May be CDH 4.1.3  caused the log
exception.

2)  The second problem of data insertion in the HBase is resolved after using
agent.sinks.hBaseSink.serializer=org.apache.flume.sink.hbase.RegexHbaseEventSerializer

instead of  agent.sinks.hBaseSink.serializer=org.apache.flume.sink.hbase.SimpleHbaseEventSerializer

Madhu

On Feb 15, 2013, at 11:45 AM, Hari Shreedharan <hshreedharan@cloudera.com> wrote:

> Are you using secure hbase? Flume has not yet made a release with secure HBase support.
You would need to checkout trunk to use secure hbase with Flume.

> --
> Hari Shreedharan
>
> On Friday, February 15, 2013 at 5:06 AM, Brock Noland wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Check to make sure you spelled your principal correctly and that your key tab has
the correct permissions.

>> On Thursday, February 14, 2013, Madhusudhan Reddy Munagala wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am trying to configure  the FlumeNG with HBase.  We have Zoo keeper service
for the Hbase.

>>> The Flume agent is capturing the log events from log file but no data is getting
inserted into the Hbase.  I can only see below exception the flume log.

>>> Any idea why no data getting inserted into Hbase ??
>>>

>>> 28 Jan 2013 20:28:51,810 DEBUG [lifecycleSupervisor-1-1-SendThread(t-game-db194:2181)]
(org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.readResponse:714)  - Got ping response for sessionid:
0x23c48e205840059 after 1ms
>>> 28 Jan 2013 20:28:51,810 DEBUG [lifecycleSupervisor-1-1-SendThread(t-game-db194:2181)]
(org.apache.zookeeper.client.ZooKeeperSaslClient.clientTunneledAuthenticationInProgress:519)
 - Could not retrieve login configuration: java.lang.SecurityException: Unable to locate a
login configuration