flume-user mailing list archives

From Juhani Connolly <juhani_conno...@cyberagent.co.jp>
Subject Re: why flume agent do not support --fileheader
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 04:08:43 GMT
If I understand your question, using a static interceptor is the
expected way to do this.

Not sure what you mean by agent header? Do you mean all event headers
sent from a specific agent? I don't imagine we will be adding a
command-line parameter to do this, it wouldn't be consistent and would
be superfluous.

If you want to reuse a configuration file, and add a header to inform
what agent it came from, perhaps you could use the hostname interceptor?