flume-user mailing list archives

From GuoWei <wei....@wbkit.com>
Subject Re: where to Find flume-ng logs
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 10:00:08 GMT
Hello, Alexander,

I start flume from the root directory ex: /home/hadoop/flume-ng.
And I also make logs directory in flume-mg directory. And give the logs
folder 777 permission.
But I still can not see the log files under logs directory.

I can view the log from the console. But never get the log file.

Any wrong configurations ?

Thanks