flume-user mailing list archives

From Dongliang Sun <davidsu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not instantiate class org.apache.flume.clients.log4jappender
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 09:30:50 GMT
I have followed Connor's instructions and build the pig from pig-trunk.

But get the same error if I do not do anything else.
log4j:ERROR Could not instantiate class
[org.apache.flume.clients.log4jappender.Log4jAppender].
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.flume.clients.log4jappender.Log4jAppender

So what should I do next? Copy the jars from $FLUME_HOME/lib to
pig-trunk/lib manually?