flume-user mailing list archives

From "Bhaskar V. Karambelkar" <bhaska...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need for UDP / Multicast Source
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 01:21:03 GMT
My be a stupid question, but since you're working with UDP, are you sure
all your data is making through to flume.
with UDP there's no guaranty that the data will reach destination.

Can you see if something like 'netstat -su' on sources and destination
flume nodes shows any problems.

Bhaskar

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 6:09 PM, Hari Shreedharan <hshreedharan@cloudera.com