flume-user mailing list archives

From Chhaya Vishwakarma <Chhaya.Vishwaka...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject RE: custome serializer
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 04:56:05 GMT
Can you share any example?

From: shekhar sharma [mailto:shekhar2581@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 7:37 PM
To: user@flume.apache.org
Subject: Re: custome serializer

I think you can implement your custome sink, where you can take event body and header if any
to HDFS...

Regardsm
Som
On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 2:53 PM, Chhaya Vishwakarma <Chhaya.Vishwakarma@lntinfotech.com<mailto:Chhaya.Vishwakarma@lntinfotech.com>>
wrote:
Hi,

How can I write custom serializer to write event body and header to HDFS now I am getting
only log messages which are written on HDFS. Timestamp and other information is not coming.

Regards,
Chhaya Vishwakarma

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information
for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on
the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must
notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility
or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"