flume-user mailing list archives

From <shouvanik.hal...@accenture.com>
Subject Flume logs not getting generated
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:14:41 GMT
Hi,

I started flume. It says, logging at "logging to /var/log/flume/flume-flume-node-ip-10-83-35-173.log".
But when I fire the command "tail -f logging to /var/log/flume/flume-flume-node-ip-10-83-35-173.log",
I get the error message

[root@ip-10-83-35-173 conf]# tail -f logging to /var/log/flume/flume-flume-node-ip-10-83-35-173.log
tail: cannot open `logging' for reading: No such file or directory
tail: cannot open `to' for reading: No such file or directory
tail: cannot open `/var/log/flume/flume-flume-node-ip-10-83-35-173.log' for reading: No such
file or directory

Please help!

Thanks and Regards,
Shouvanik Haldar | Cloud SME Pool | Mobile:+91-9830017568

immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

www.accenture.com