flume-user mailing list archives

From <shouvanik.hal...@accenture.com>
Subject RE: Need you to check if Flume source/sink configuration is ok?
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2012 18:14:18 GMT
Thanks for your reply!

I will consider using the higher version. But presently, we are first applying our heart and
soul to make things correct with this version of Flume. Please help.

From: Brock Noland [mailto:brock@cloudera.com]
Sent: 15 December 2012 23:41
To: user@flume.apache.org
Subject: Re: Need you to check if Flume source/sink configuration is ok?

Hi,

It appears as though you are using FlumeOG (0.9.X). I am not an expert in OG but I am an active
committer on FlumeNG (1.X). Have considered upgrading to Flume NG? We just released Flume
1.3.0 which is an excellent upgrade to the Flume NG codebase. There is a description of this
release on the Flume main page:

http://flume.apache.org/

Brock

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:05 PM, <shouvanik.haldar@accenture.com<mailto:shouvanik.haldar@accenture.com>>